The school is centrally located on the premises of St Christopher’s Inn / Belushis, on the seaview terrace overlooking Towan Beach, near Sainburys and the Harbour.
AddressThe Seaview Terrace @ Belushis, 35 Fore Street, Newquay, Cornwall. TR7 1HD
Directions From the A30
- From the A30, take the Indian Queens exit, to Newquay (A39 / A392).
- Follow the Dual carriageway for 1/2 mile until the roundabout; take the 2nd exit (A392) to Newquay.
- Follow this road until Quintrell Downs roundabout and go straight on.
- At the Morrisons roundabout go straight on, then at the following roundabout, turn right (signed Newquay, Fistral Beach).
- Follow this road, taking the first exit at the next roundabout (boating lake).
- When you reach the roundabout at the top of the hill, go straight on – you are now on Tower Road.
- Take the Second Right, onto Hope Terrace (signposted Sainsburys, follow this road taking the left turn when the roads forks
- Opposite the T junction at the bottom of the hill is a car park (Fore Street). The Escape Surf School / Belushis is to the left of this car park
Unfortunately the Fore Street Car park is short stay (2 hours max), so if you wish to park, then it’s advisable to park on Tower Road (there are 2 long stay car parks at the bottom of Tower Rd) and walk along Fore street to the Surf School. We are opposite the “Northshore Surf Shop”
To get to these car parks, go straight down Tower Road (instead of turning right onto Hope Terrace)
Please note, out of peak season (October - April) you are able to park on many of the streets in Newquay Town centre, just check the parking signs
Newquay Airport is only 8 miles away, and this is served by many of the discount airlines both nationally and internationally.