The Surf & Stay is our most popular surf & accommodation package. This is based at St Christopher’s Inn, which is one of Newquay premier hostels. The location of the hostel is second to none, perched on the cliff with spectacular views overlooking Towan Beach and the whole of Newquay Bay (and right next door to the surf school!)
The rooms sleep 4-10 shared dorm style and most are ensuite with sea views. For the girls there are also some all female dorms.
The lessons are tailored to your current ability so whether you are a complete beginner, or are looking to improve your skills, then the Surf and Stay could be the package for you!
All our Surf & Stay packages include:
- 2 Surfing lessons with all equipment included (including winter wetsuits, boots, gloves and surfboard) - all levels taught
- 2 nights’ accommodation at St Christopher’s Inn (including simple breakfast) - sea view rooms
- 25% discount off food at Belushis Bar & Restaurant
- Drinks Promos
Please contact us if you want extra nights or extra lessons
You can now book your Surf & Stay ONLINE, via the St Christophers website
Please note: All these packages are unavailable on bank holiday weekends, BoardMasters week and are subject to availability (See T&Cs below)
Summer Surf & Stay - From only £99 per person (June, July, August & September)
Summer is the most popular time to visit Newquay, and this package enables you to learn to Surf and Stay in the centre of Newquay, from only £99 per person. This package is available for the months of June to September.
June & September Weekends (2 Nights / 2 lessons) - From Only £119pp
June & September Weekday Rate: 2 Nights / 2 lessons - From Only £99pp
July & August: 2 Nights / 2 lessons - From Only £119pp
Note: this link will take you to the St Christophers inn, where you can book your Surf & Stay online by choosing the "Newquay" hostel in the dropdown. Alternatively, get in touch if you want more infomation
Spring Surf & Stay - from only £89 per person (April & May)
The surf tends to be more consistent throughout Spring and Autumn, compared to Summer time, so it’s a great time of year to come and learn to surf or improve your surfing ability. This package is available for the months of April & May
Weekend Rate: 2 Nights / 2 lessons (Fri & Sat) - From Only £99pp
Mid Week Rate: 2 Nights / 2 lessons (Sun-Thurs) - From Only £88pp
Autumn Surf and Stay – from only £88 per person
This package is available for October
Weekend Rate: 2 Nights / 2 lessons - From Only £99pp
Mid Week Rate: 2 Nights / 2 lessons - From Only £88pp (October)
Winter Surf & Stay - from only £69 per person (November, December, January, February and March)
Newquay is a great place to visit in the off season, the beaches and waves are quiet, the water isn’t that cold, the locals come out and the town reverts to the old fishing village vibe that it once had, with the surfers and hipsters thrown in the mix of course! This deal operates from November to March:
Weekend Rate: 2 Nights / 2 lessons (Fri & Sat) - From Only £78pp
Mid Week Rate: 2 Nights / 2 lessons (Sun-Thurs) - From Only £69pp
Please note: All these packages are unavailable on bank holiday weekends and are subject to availability
Terms and Conditions:
- Please allow up to 48 hours for your request to be processed
- Not available over the Bank Holidays and 31st of December
- Unless otherwise stated, all beds will be booked in a large or extra large dorm room
- No refund for cancellation after check-in.
- All bookings are provisional until such time you receive an email confirmation containing your booking reference number
- All bookings are subject to availability and special deals will not be available during peak periods
- Also subject to terms & conditions listed on the bookings page
Bookings for 7 or less pax:
• 50% deposit taken at time of reservation - non-refundable.
• Remaining 50% charged 7 days before arrival- non-refundable if cancellation takes place within 7 days of arrival.
Bookings for 8 or more pax:
• 50 % deposit taken at time of reservation
• Final 50% paid latest 28 days before arrival with no refunds for cancellations after this.
• If beds are cancelled prior those 28 days, 20% of the reservation is retained, 30% refunded